little joys

  :: little joys in my day :: 

education + music 
Listening to music while working on school... I love my iPod.  


math: doing algebra 1.  
God makes me be grateful for the smallest things.  Today, I was grateful for math.  And school. Why?  Because millions and millions of other girls like me don't get an education.  I'm so blessed to have my math books, my literature books, writing, science, geography, history... the list goes on.  Jesus has blessed me so much.


blurry.


sometimes it's the 
blurry,
grainy,
sticky,
rough,
soft,
small, 
and
intricate,
things in life that make me smile.  Like trees smothered in sunlight.  
Getting bokeh shots of these trees.  
Freezing the moment.  
Thanking God. 



'sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of' 
-old rhyme


fresh, pastel-pink nail polish gently flowing across my finer nails = bliss.




It's simple but elegant... do you like it?

spinning



  I love action shots! 

 beautiful


flowers are so beautiful.  
"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin."  
Matthew 6:28 




brothers

Smashes and clashes of home-made wooden swords are heard in the back garden, quick feet scatter across the lawn, a groan is heard, then follows it a triumphant cry:  This is the epitome of boys.  This is the epitome of my brothers.  Is this the epitome of your younger brothers?  

capture life

disclaimer

that's why I'm capturing moments -- freezing moments in life and putting them on this blog.  That's why I'm recording God-inspired thoughts and placing them here.

I'm capturing life

much love,

acacia



2 comments

  1. Emma and I do spinning shots all the time.
    It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spinning shots are super fun!!! =) Your blog is really cute - I love that header!! It's so simple, but so pretty and professional. Grrreat job!!! =)

    ReplyDelete