a myriad of things




"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." 


 L.M. Montgomery




blurry.



Chandeliers hang, sparkling, gleaming, shimmering.



  Light spills into rooms and forms pools of sunlight on the ground.  Tables are waited on.  Giggling is heard from a small table in the corner and heads are thrown back in laughter -- laughter that sprays joy into the room.
I glance outside: it's warm, hot, sunny.  70 degrees.  Sun never ceases to spill over the window panes and unto the ground.  Wind ruffles curtains and they quiver in its breeze.   Blessed.  Blessed.  Blessed.  That word runs through my head over and over again.
Running outside, spotting bees that drone over flowers, finding soft, lavender-colored flowers standing in the moment.  I stand in the moment, and hold on to it.










beautiful places and guesses.


I went somewhere very lovely.  But you, yes you! have to guess where.  The above picture is a hint.


{{I'll post on 'where I went' soon}}







churches.

Aren't they beautiful?




beaches


I was completely and utterly amazed when I saw flowers growing through a roof... so pretty, no?

yum!

pineapples  + strawberry-flavored lollipops = scrumptious



summer


Summer, with your arms open wide, I run into you're embrace.  I catch the sunshine, soak it in.  

 this summer, make sure you:

Swim, 
spray hoses, 
mow lawns, 
garden,
play,
take photographs,
write,
 read,
stay up late,
be an early bird,
or just
 do what you love to do!




both photos are disclaimers. 


what will you be doing this summer?


much love!

acacia

P.S.  poll results: most of you like photography posts the best!  (approx. 40 votes... thanks, y'all for voting!)
P.P.S.  If I don't post in a while, it's because I'm going to/will be in Barcelona, Spain.  *squee!* (so excited). :)  And yes, I will be bringing my camera... I can't wait to share some of the pictures with you!



1 comment

  1. great macro shot. And I think you were somewhere in the Mediterranean. Maybe Malta? wild guess b/c my hubby travels there for work and it kinda looked like it.

    ReplyDelete