photo challenge :: instagram

   Everyone enjoys taking photos with their iPods, iPhones, etc., right? Well, I have something very special planned for the next two weeks... an instagram photo challenge!
  Unfortunetely, I don't have an iPod touch with a camera.  I just have the simple iPod.
 But, here's a few instagram photos I liked and thought I'd share with you.



all via pinterest


  It's simple to enter: 
        >> link up an appropriate instagram photo taken by you.
        >> to bring smiles to people's faces, comment on a couple other entries. :)
                 >>H a v e  fun!
  

13 comments

  1. Anonymous13.8.11

    So weird that you had this contest! I just downloaded instagram last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.8.11

    Sounds fun :D I'll be sure to enter when I get a good picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will try to get linked up. Love takings pics with my iPod

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kianna ::// Yaay! I'd love you to link up, Kianna Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Janet :: ooh, please do link up! -- your instagram photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acacia... I linked up. Hope you like my entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your entries, Kianna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!!! Even though I know the end date of the challenge, I check back every day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. just sayin'... each and every entry made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! hack instagram password

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. drake instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. clima oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. top smm panel

    ReplyDelete