photo challenge :: instagram

   Everyone enjoys taking photos with their iPods, iPhones, etc., right? Well, I have something very special planned for the next two weeks... an instagram photo challenge!
  Unfortunetely, I don't have an iPod touch with a camera.  I just have the simple iPod.
 But, here's a few instagram photos I liked and thought I'd share with you.



all via pinterest


  It's simple to enter: 
        >> link up an appropriate instagram photo taken by you.
        >> to bring smiles to people's faces, comment on a couple other entries. :)
                 >>H a v e  fun!
  

9 comments

  1. So weird that you had this contest! I just downloaded instagram last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun :D I'll be sure to enter when I get a good picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will try to get linked up. Love takings pics with my iPod

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kianna ::// Yaay! I'd love you to link up, Kianna Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Janet :: ooh, please do link up! -- your instagram photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acacia... I linked up. Hope you like my entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your entries, Kianna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!!! Even though I know the end date of the challenge, I check back every day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. just sayin'... each and every entry made my day.

    ReplyDelete