Essence



i. dappling in the water
ii. Starbucks and ponytail 
iii. petals that caught sunlight
iv. sipping, stirring, and stillness
v. chunky pearls and hair strands
vi.  play, play, play
vii. a necklace on my bureau
viii. buds that grow 

Today is simple, yesterday is insignificant, tomorrow is uncertain, but this moment matters.  It is therefore my desire and choice to recognize and cherish the little moments.  After all, it is the small moments that frame and shape the most eminent and significant moments in life. 

xx


13 comments

  1. *sigh* this is lovely, simply lovely. And I certainly agree about little moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the simplicity of this is stunningly beautiful, Acacia. :) so beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I'm sure I've asked this before but: WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING?!!! I'm not kidding: I literally jump up and down when I see one of your new posts in my blog feed. ;) love you lots you pretty lady you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made my day, lady dearest. And I totally repeat Grace above-- WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING!!! Really? My goodness, you are so beautiful and this just climbs into my soul.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PER PER PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're pictures and words are so beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the simplicity in this is just darling. and I love your little owl necklace, I need to find one like it. It's so cutesy and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marcia! :) In case you're wondering, the owl necklace from Forever 21...

      Delete
  8. Wowsers; your posts and pictures Acacia, they just stand out from everyone elses. <3
    The way you look at your life is so inspiring; it shows in every post and makes it SO unique.

    Keep on girl. =)

    xx `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a vivid example of being present in a moment and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all pinterest-worthy. x

    ReplyDelete