wandering, wondering.





I was out wandering, meandering my way through the garden, sifting through spiritual weeds.
I was wondering: what really matters in my life?  
My faith.
My family.
Jesus.
Friends.
Books.
Music.
The internet.
I stopped at internet, my breath held -- the internet can't be that important in my life.  
Blogging, photo editing, emailing, twittering, facebook, -- they're all lovely things, but why is our culture obsessed with them?  






So I took a blogging hiatus.  
A much needed internet hiatus; and as this new school year begins, I've decided to try to make Jesus more of my number one rather than the internet.  
 Do you find yourself putting the internet first rather than Jesus? 



5 comments

  1. Anonymous11.9.11

    A very, very important point, Acacia.

    Hannah~


    PS. For some reason I have to post comments under annonymous, because it says my google account "isn't alloud access" to this blog, which is strange since it's public...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.9.11

    yes.
    i struggle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your black and white photos are beautiful! We'll miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel11.9.11

    You've hit the nail on the head. The internet never promises us anything. But Jesus says:
    Draw near to me and I will draw near to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous14.9.11

    Me three.

    ReplyDelete