eat, sleep, create | v.1

Some things in life make my heart sing; classical music, good books, prayer times with Jesus, photographing bitter-sweet and special moments, laughing, the endless pull and push of waves, the way a warm breeze pushes through curtains and anything to do with the arts - designing, decorating, composing, creating, crafting, painting and sketching.     

That's why I'm incredibly excited to announce that I've established the project 'eat, sleep, create': for every artist, these words are life's finest necessities in one sentence.

eat, sleep, create is a brand-new ritual project encompasses a world of artistic endeavours and encourages you to whip open your art box, spill a little paint and create more meaningful, emotional art work.
From photographic work to painting, composing music, making jewellery and cards, designing booklets and leaflets, decorating rooms, cooking, baking, sketching and essentially anything to do with being creative, eat, sleep, paint is an eclectic project that inspires, replenishes, invigorates and impacts myself as well as you.
For my first project I've created hand-made, water-coloured cards and two bookmarks with watercolour paper, yarn and various other bits and pieces. These cards are simple and easy to create, especially if you have materials on hand!  

s p l a t t e r  e f f e c t - here
s u p p l i e s  &  i n s p i r a t i o n - here and magazines
t o  u s e - your favourite yarn or embroidery thread, watercolour paper and a set of paints.

Which is your favourite card?

xx acacia

16 comments

  1. Lovely idea!! The blue watercolor card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick our favorite!?!?!?! that is just altogether to hard. they are all so unique and beautiful! I think the idea of "eat,sleep,create" is brilliant! thank you for sharing it with us!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. as crafting being my medium, this is so exciting!!! if I simply must choose a favorite, I think that the one with the heart and the lace is my favorite. ;) thank you for sharing, m'dear. xoxo | grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESYESYES!!
    Might I suggest you making this project a link up for other bloggers aswell??:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! If you'd like to post a post similar to this, feel free to -- just make sure you credit me! :)

      But in the meantime, I'll think about doing what you mentioned!

      xo, Acacia

      Delete
  5. oh gosh, these are all adorable. everything you make is just perf, acacia. seriously. thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you even ask us to choose favourites? They're all splendid! You should open an Etsy store or something of the like--just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful suggestion! Now that you mentioned that, I am seriously considering getting an Etsy account. :)

      Thanks for sending your sweet words!

      xx, Acacia

      Delete
  7. I want you to be my personal chef, and stylist, and NOW my home designer. Thank you, and I'll pay you in ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful, Acacia! Your cards are beautiful, I can't pick a favorite. Although pink gets me every time, so I do love that one with the heart and lace.

    Adore your blog and your love for Jesus. You are talented and inspirational. Happy to be a new follower!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a marvelous idea! your cards are wonderful, it's hard to choose one (but i can't help but love that one with the heart + lace and the cupcake!) thanks for sharing this with us, these are so lovely.
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of them! but I love the heart one especially! this is such a good idea...I might go and make something now! x
    http://peacefulcontemplation.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sixth card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the second card (with the three boxes) a lot, and also the fourth, but they are really all well put together. =)
    I have a few friends that make card like that, but I usually tend to draw pictures, some serious, some silly.
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you never cease to inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you sell these, I'd probably be your top buyer.

    <3

    ReplyDelete