eat sleep create, v 11



Here's to doing something different for my eatsleepcreate project -- making something sweet and tasty rather than creating something crafty!   It's not always easy to make and eat something that is both deliciously sweet and healthy but this simple little snack of mine does the trick.  Bon appetite!




y o u ' l l  n e e d 

5 minutes to prepare 
3/4 cup of yogurt 
half a banana
a bar of chocolate
honey or syrup of your choice

MIX 

plain yogurt with honey in a small cup or jug.

ADD

 raisins, almonds, walnuts, sprinkles, (whatever pleases your fancy) to the mixture.

TOP

Slice the bananas and layer on top.  
Grate chocolate and sprinkle.
Drizzle with maple syrup (or syrup of your choice) 

enjoy. 


I'd love to know -- what is your favourite snack? 


5 comments

  1. Emily K.6.6.14

    yum! looks delicious. :)

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, that sounds/looks soooo gooood! I'm not sure that I have a favorite snack, but I definitely turn to chocolate and cereal a lot when I'm feeling snack (which is always). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog re-design, Acacia! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness. That looks scrumptious!! I'm just now imagining how fun the cooking and kitchen dancing party would be if we met someday. Pure joy. :)

    Lots of love for you!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited when you said yes to make it! We can't thank you sufficient for all the work .They were AMAZING! I am so thrilled you put the recipe up. The timing of this recipe couldn't be any more perfect. I am going to make it as soon as probable. Keep posting overpowering recipes like this I am way thrilled to see what is to come.

    ReplyDelete