EASY + DELICIOUS AVOCADO PIZZA


For all those having a pizza-craving-messy-bun-all-I-want-to-do-is-nothing day:

Let's turn your day into something special by including pizza (and in the meantime, crosssing a few items off your to-do list).  

The next time you're looking for an easy, delicious and healthy meal, go no further than to try this recipe: it's good.  It's yummy.   And for goodness sake - it's PIZZA. (A not-quite-round/modified/simplified/lazy version but pizza nonetheless)

It's this simple: take two slices bread, slap on tomato sauce, herbs, garlic, carrot, mashed sweet potato, spinach, avocado (the best & most delicious element in my opinion), sliced tomato and a pinch of salt and pepper and put it in the oven until it looks crispy and delicious enough to eat.  Perhaps you'd like to include cheese, unless you're plant-based like I am currently :)  

While the pizza is in the oven, pull your hair into a neat bun, slip on a favourite outfit then much on this delicious pizza and turn your day into something special. 

 Hope your week has been running along fabulously.   My week has thus far been far from easy and enjoyable: motivating myself to get work done has been difficult - an incredible amount of self-motivation and utter determination is required to study full time online and run a business.  But at the same time, I love what I do - it's simply a matter of pushing through the thick and the thin just with just as much determination and force as when I'm doing what I love.

Time to switch productivity up a notch and make that pizza I suppose. ;)

What is your go-to easy lunch or dinner?

xxx 

18 comments

  1. Oh GOSH. I love the idea of a gourmet pizza (which is secretly not so gourmet :D ). Gorgeous pictures!

    Chloe | It's A Chloe Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks so yummy! I could eat this all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pizza but this gourmet pizza looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing. Love Hassan Sadiq Himex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to eat this right now. Great idea for a pizza, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I love it. It looks so delicious. Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to include cheese on that. Look so tasty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I would surely love to try this. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looks so fresh and so delicious! Great share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I super love this. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pizza and avocado. Then you put it up together? PERFECT! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love pizza. This will surely taste great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AVOCADO is my favorite! The pizza is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd definitely add a bacon too. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea you put in your recipe. Will try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing like easy, simple and delicious recipes. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Loving your blog btw!

    Boudicca Proxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! That looks so delicious and now I am drooling! I'll try this out later.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete